Designed for executives that take multiple trips throughout the year outside their home country. It offers the ease and convenience of purchasing a single annual plan at an affordable annual premium.
- Short-term travel medical insurance
- Coverage for executives, their spouses and/or children traveling for a period of one year
- Two plan designs - one for U.S. citizens and one for non-U.S. citizens
- Maximum Limit $1,000,000
- Individual deductible - $250 per each covered illness
- Annual premium
- Freedom to seek treatment with the hospital or doctor of your choice
- Multiple trip coverage throughout the year - choice of 30 days or 45 days in length
- Universal Rx pharmacy discount savings
- 24 hour secure access from anywhere in the world to manage your account at any tim
Who should Buy?
Traveling executives under 76 who are covered by an individual or group medical plan and travel internationally frequently throughout the year
You have enough to worry about when you''re traveling. Don''t let your medical coverage be an uncertainty. IMG has developed two Patriot Executive plans that offer a complete package of international benefits available 24 hours a day. Patriot Executive International is a plan for U.S. citizens that provides coverage for executives traveling outside the U.S., while Patriot Executive America is a plan for non-U.S. citizens that provides coverage for executives traveling outside their home country. Both plans provide coverage for you, your spouse and/or children for each trip taken outside your home country during a period of up to one year, in accordance with the terms of the plan.
Additionally, the plans offer excellent benefits and services to meet your global needs. You have access to international, multilingual customer service centers, claims administrators who process claims from all over the world, handling virtually every language and currency, and 24 hour access to highly qualified coordinators of emergency medical services and international treatment. You also have access to more than 17,000 providers when seeking treatment outside the U.S. using our International Provider AccessSM (IPA). You can also reduce your out-of-pocket costs when seeking treatment in the U.S. by locating providers through the independent Preferred Provider Organization.